- Home Buyers Love Letters Banned!The letters could reveal personal information about the buyers that could lead to discrimination, or even the perception of it.
- Rose City too hot!Rose City hit 116 degrees Monday afternoon, setting a new record high temperature for the third day in a row.
- 90’s teens made too much noiseTeens made too much noise with their boom boxes while cruising for chicks.
- Snail Woman BustedAfter high-speed chase over border, state police seize Tonka Beans and … invasive snails
- 50 Pugs SAVED!Rose City Pug Rescue, based out of Beavertown, said a China-based animal group asked for their help to save the dogs.